The JCA's 5th annual
is coming out this Fall!
Click image to open
the current edition
Ways You Can Be Part Of The Guidebook
BE A GUIDEBOOK ADVERTISER!
All area businesses are invited to purchase space in the JCA Guidebook from 1/10 of a page up
to a full page. Advertisers will also be listed in a yellow pages style Classified Index.
To place your ad, please print the
rate sheet and order form
and follow the instructions on it.
See some sample ads
BE A GUIDEBOOK FRIEND!
Any size donation to the Guidebook will help make the JCA Guidebook an ongoing sustainable venture!
Donors at $25 and above may list BIRTHDAYS, ANNIVERSARIES AND YAHRZEITS in the Calendar Section.
See a sample calendar page
Express yourself with PERSONAL MESSAGES AND TRIBUTES, from 1/10 page up to a full page in size,
for donations of $50 and above. Insert your congratulations, gratitude, esteem, love,
or whatever you are moved to say.
See a sample message/tribute page
Go to a Donation Form you can fill out and submit on line
Go to a Donation Form you can print out and mail in
What Is The JCA GUIDEBOOK
DISTRIBUTED TO ALL MEMBER HOUSEHOLDS, the JCA Guidebook is:
A spiral bound soft-cover desk reference of ~150 pages.
A comprehensive information resource for the JCA
Inspiring physical presentation of the JCA to prospective members
An annual fundraiser through advertising by Guidebook Advertisers and donations by Guidebook Friends
send us an email
- Directory of current members
- Full year weekly appointment calendar
- Religious holidays, school and community dates
- Personal Messages and Tributes by JCA members
- Anniversaries, birthdays, and yahrzeits chosen by JCA members
- Guide to Jewish holidays and practices
- History of the JCA
- Guide to JCA committees and projects
- JCA member-owned Business and Professional Network page
- Advertisements by area businesses
- Classified Index (yellow pages) of area businesses
| Leadership & Staff
| Our Rabbi |
| Camp Shemesh
| Donations |